Monday, November 5, 2012

Learning the needles

Last Tuesday, we learned how to use our plethora of medications.  I even had to inject myself.  I know I should probably be watching the whole time, but once I inserted the needle into my stomach I quit looking down.  I had to relook to make sure it was in all the way, and sure enough it was.  So the injections will not be that bad.

We were able to go to the room and see where everything happens.  I'm ready for it to happen.  In exactly one month, if everything goes as timed, we should be getting a report on how many embryos fertilized.

I'm starting to get excited.  On another note, we have all our Christmas shopping for family done- yeah.

1 comment:

  1. All your shopping! Get you. I am impressed. Well done with sticking yourself, that is brave.

    ReplyDelete