Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tomorrow

We go to Gatlinburg!!!  I am so excited!  It will be nice to get away, instead of focusing on the IVF. 

I called ARC and their interest rates range from 3.99 to 19.99- WTF?!  Are you kidding me?!  That's the same as a credit card, and I don't own a credit card for that reason?!  Let's say we got the 19%, we would never pay off our IVF!

So this is what I am thinking:  maybe we'll take out a home equity line of credit if we qualify.  I don't know because we just refinaced the house.  We only need about 1100 for the IVF plus, then we'll hopefully pay for the ICSI (1200) out of pocket.  Then we'll have medicinces, which will use savings; which the meds will be between 2,000-5,000.  I'm hoping for the 2,000 range.

It's the financing of IVF that stresses you out, so needless to say, I need to get out of town.  Clear my head, because I'm going to allow this to stress me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment