Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I just don't know what to think

I finally got a second line on my FRER hpt on 10dp3dt on a stupid defective test; that is right, a defective test.  Where the line was suppose to be it was a hollow line.  It looked liked there were two pink lines and then the control line, so I didn't get my hopes up. 

I begin spotting the mauve color that comes with every pregnancy I have ever had the next day.  Later of course, I begin to bleed and cramp the next day.  Really hoping I'm not having another miscarriage.  It shouldn't be the progesterone levels because I'm taking supplements of that.

I go to the doctor's tomorrow where they'll draw blood and do a urine test.  I'm afraid my hcg levels will be unusally low.  So low, they will tell me I am infact not pregnant.  Or low, that it looks like it is not viable.  Or that it is positive, but we will need to continue to monitor it. 

I am hoping they are great and they double within two days.  I don't think this will be the case.  The FRER are still pretty light and I would be the equivilant of 14dpo, so surely it would be similar to the control line.  Infertility sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment