Monday, October 8, 2012

the good, the bad and the ugly

The Good
So we were approved through ARC for $12,014.00 which covers everything but the meds.  Yeah for being approved.

The Bad
The interest rate is ridiculously high.  We have a credit score of 739 and our interest rate is 16.99%- Holy Hell.  Our loan payment will be $304.00; we will be officially broke for the next five years.

The Ugly
My pure desperation tells me that other people have gone into debt over sillier things.  It just makes me question the ethics of bankers or finacial loan officers in general.  We, being people suffering from infertility are so desperate in our attempts at a child that we are willing to pay 16.99% interest, and it doesn't take long for the whole medical market to exploit the desperation of infertiles.

3 comments:

  1. Money, sucky sucky money. I hate that this has to come into family building for so many of us when this journey is hard enough as it is. Grrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just sucks. I can't believe how much money is sucked out of people for a truly worthy cause. I sure hope you are blessed as you continue forward.

    ReplyDelete