Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Everything is going be alright

The doctor's office called.  They needed me to come in early because our doctor has a surgery scheduled, and if I need a stitch, he's the only one that can do it.  Since I have a very tilted uterus, I have a history of getting a stitch, they needed me to have my appointment in the morning.  Luckily, today is a snow day, so I don't need to stress about getting sub-ready lesson plans complete by then.  I'm back to relaxing.

This week's score thus far:
Autumn-1  and Estrogen-1230483957

3 comments:

  1. What grade do you teach? It's so hard getting ready for a sub...it's not like just being "out of the office" for a day!

    Glad to hear it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I'm really, really, really rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete