Sunday, January 13, 2013

There probably won't be many updates

There probably won't be many updates over the course of the next month.  I'm trying not to think about babies, pregnancy, and the lack thereof.  Right now, I'm currently on birth control to get ready for our FET.  I begin the Lupron in February.  Until then, I've been enjoying a normal sex life.  It does come back, whodathought? I've also been working on working out and being healthy for me.  I've started doing yoga again, and man it makes me feel so much better.  I can feel it in my neck when I get tense, and I cognitively pull my shoulders down.  I just wanted to let everyone know the reason for the lack of updates.

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://whoshotdownmystork.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated.html

      So you know where to find it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I got your message on my blog about wanting to know why with male factor you need more embryos. I'm not really sure if there is a scientific reason or not...my RE told me after our last failed IVF that since we had less than 15 eggs, we had few embryos to work with. He said since we have severe male factor infertility, we need the most embryos we can get since a lot of them could be fragmented and/or genetically abnormal due to the male factor issues. I guess the more eggs I have, the more that are likely to fertilize, too.
    I think there are mixed reviews on this because my RE's partner today seemed totally unconcerned that we weren't going to have a lot of eggs/embryos and the nurse even told me I would probably only have 1 or 2 good quality blasts (hopefully).
    Btw, I saw that you live in Kentucky. I live just across the river in Ohio. We're neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am a little late on commenting on this, but I wanted to say that I think a break can be good. I hope that you are able to feel much better going into this cycle and I know that Yoga was extremely helpful for me as I struggled. I can't wait to hear how this cycle goes and I hope that this is it for you! You are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete